Has it been TEN YEARS already?
lpfeffa
2013-09-08 03:18:26 UTC
Still missing the man and any new music he might have written.

-- Lucy
j***@LYC0S.C0M
2013-09-14 11:41:27 UTC
Post by lpfeffa
Still missing the man and any new music he might have written.
-- Lucy
Was just looking for some "important paperwork" (aka "stuff stuck to the
refrigerator with magnets") the other day and came across the "Enjoy
Every Sandwich" magnet someone who used to post here made.

Can't remember exactly who ("TEN YEARS" and all that) - someone I traded
with who I seem to recall was from Hawaii. I have a vague recollection
that she sort of "disappeared" from the newsgroup soon after. (?)

That magnet's been there in the upper right hand corner since that time
but, like anything else, one tends not to "see" it after awhile. Kinda
took me aback reading it, I guess...

"Yeah, Warren..."

Took me a long time after his passing to listen to his music...and I
guess he's never been in "regular rotation" since then. Maybe I'll put
something from his catalog out of my large "Z" drawer in the truck's CD
player this weekend and see if I can "take it".
Greg Evans
2013-09-22 05:48:32 UTC
Post by j***@LYC0S.C0M
Post by lpfeffa
[...]
It doesn't seem possible that it's been ten years, does it?
Interestingly(?) I don't have any difficulty listening to his earlier
stuff and much of it is in "heavy rotation", but I still can't bring
myself to listen to "The Wind" or watch that last Letterman
appearance, except on rare occasions.

Greg