RRHOF
Gregg
2007-12-21 02:22:19 UTC
I'm kinda surprised there's been no mention of the
nominees. Of course no mention of WZ again, but
Leonard fucking Bernstein?

Gregg
j***@iserv.net
2007-12-21 13:00:02 UTC
Post by Gregg
I'm kinda surprised there's been no mention of the
nominees. Of course no mention of WZ again, but
Leonard fucking Bernstein?
Gregg
Didn't you get the memo; this place is closed.

Jim
Lucy Pfeffa
2007-12-21 13:09:39 UTC
Post by j***@iserv.net
Post by Gregg
I'm kinda surprised there's been no mention of the
nominees. Of course no mention of WZ again, but
Leonard fucking Bernstein?
Gregg
Didn't you get the memo; this place is closed.
Jim
Well, somebody PLEASE send that memo to the MI-5 idiot.

i"m through being outraged over the HoF. I firmly believe WZ seduced
somebody's wife and the guy's forever and ever pissed at WZ and he just
happens to be on the voting committee. That's the only plausible
explanation I can think of for this constant rejection.

-- Lucy
j***@LYC0S.C0M
2007-12-21 17:30:00 UTC
Post by Gregg
I'm kinda surprised there's been no mention of the
nominees. Of course no mention of WZ again, but
Leonard fucking Bernstein?
Uh, don't you mean Leonard Cohen? In which case, WZ would probably
approve (assuming he'd approve of any RRHofF nomination).
Flip Wilson
Or Leonard Brezhnev ...or Lenny Bruce ....or Lester Bangs. :)
j***@LYC0S.C0M
2007-12-22 17:06:19 UTC
Post by Flip Wilson
Post by j***@LYC0S.C0M
Post by Gregg
I'm kinda surprised there's been no mention of the
nominees. Of course no mention of WZ again, but
Leonard fucking Bernstein?
Uh, don't you mean Leonard Cohen?
Or Leonard Brezhnev ...or Lenny Bruce ....or Lester Bangs. :)
Uh, yeah- OK (figures, I never found the "Geraldine" bit funny, either).

http://www.rockhall.com/inductees
Flip Wilson

Raoul
2007-12-23 07:09:24 UTC
Post by Gregg
I'm kinda surprised there's been no mention of the
nominees. Of course no mention of WZ again, but
Leonard fucking Bernstein?
First we take Manhattan, then we make sure they get the name right.

aloha
LD