This is a test
Lucy Pfeffa
2008-12-22 03:40:55 UTC
Shit Touchers at AT&T have screwed up my email. I'm testing to see if
they've also slammed my newsgroups.

Note: I'll be moving to Comcast on Jan 3rd.

-- Lucy, pissed beyond words
Maybe
2008-12-22 06:14:06 UTC
Shit Touchers at AT&T have screwed up my email. �I'm testing to see if
they've also slammed my newsgroups.
Note: I'll be moving to Comcast on Jan 3rd.
� -- Lucy, pissed beyond words
But Comcast doesn't have newsgroups anymore.

Maybe...so what are you going to do then?
Greg Evans
2008-12-22 20:01:32 UTC
Post by Maybe
Shit Touchers at AT&T have screwed up my email. �I'm
testing to see if they've also slammed my newsgroups.
Note: I'll be moving to Comcast on Jan 3rd.
� -- Lucy, pissed beyond words
But Comcast doesn't have newsgroups anymore.
This is true. Don't doubt, disparage, or mock Maybe on this
matter. There was a guy over on alt.fan.letterman that dared
mock Maybe about this and he hasn't been heard from since!

It's true,
Greg
Lucy Pfeffa
I guess I'll just have to do Google Groups.
sfw
2008-12-24 21:10:32 UTC
Post by Lucy Pfeffa
Post by Maybe
But Comcast doesn't have newsgroups anymore.
I guess I'll just have to do Google Groups.
Verizon dropped newsgroups too (morons). So I went with a free server -
much better. Motzarella.org makes me happy.

Sarah
Lucy Pfeffa
2008-12-25 14:21:03 UTC
Post by sfw
Post by Lucy Pfeffa
Post by Maybe
But Comcast doesn't have newsgroups anymore.
I guess I'll just have to do Google Groups.
Verizon dropped newsgroups too (morons). So I went with a free server -
much better. Motzarella.org makes me happy.
Sarah
I've managed to work out most of my problems with AT&T. Besides, I've
got so much of my mom's "stuff" in the Stuff Room to attempt to sell on
eBay, there's no room for a technician to come in & install a cable.
I've got stacks & stacks of nice cardboard boxes with lids & handles to
put yard sale junk in...I'd be embarrassed for anyone to see the state
this room is in.

And I really don't like Google Groups. I'll stick with AT&T for now...

-- Lucy, knowing there's a small difference between the frying pan
and the fire.

Dave Garrett
2008-12-22 21:31:24 UTC
Post by Lucy Pfeffa
Shit Touchers at AT&T have screwed up my email. I'm testing to see if
they've also slammed my newsgroups.
Note: I'll be moving to Comcast on Jan 3rd.
Moving from AT&T to Comcast is like jumping from the frying pan into the
fire. Comcast has truly terrible customer service unless you are somehow
fortunate enough to get past the level 1 "techs" to someone who has both
a clue and the power to make things happen. Not too long ago, I was
without both cable and internet service for a month (yes, an entire
month) until I was able to get the attention of one of the
aforementioned enclued and empowered individuals. If everyone in the
company was as competent and conscientious as the guy I dealt with, then
you wouldn't ever see any complaints from pissed-off Comcast customers.
Unfortunately, they're not.

If AT&T U-Verse is available in your neighborhood, you should seriously
consider that. 200-300 channels, DVR, internet service at varying speed
levels, and phone service, all for cheaper than what the average Comcast
customer is paying for cable and internet alone. I've yet to meet a
dissatisfied U-Verse customer, and if it had been available in my area
I'd have dropped Comcast like a flaming bag of dogshit after the first
week that my service was out.

Dave