Jordan Zevon News
Lucy Pfeffa
2008-01-24 04:30:35 UTC
The album (finally) hits stores on April 15, 2008!
Pay your taxes, pick up a copy, then sit back and relax. <<

It's called "Insides Out"

Since this is alt.music.zevon without specifying *which* Zevon, I
thought it appropriate to repost here. ;-)

-- Lucy
per-gunnar
2008-01-24 15:39:55 UTC
Great news! And finally I might add.
per-gunnar
2008-01-24 15:52:11 UTC
Post by per-gunnar
Great news! And finally I might add.
Had to go back in time and found these dates:

The bio over on jordanzevon.com has the release date as June 26
(2007). So that's the reason of my "finally" above. I've waited to
hear the full album after getting the EP when it was released. Great
music!

The "original" EP released early July 2005. (Is it really almost THREE
YEARS already?!?!). That what the cdbaby.com bio says anyway.

Time flies and we're all getting older...
Lucy Pfeffa
2008-01-24 18:20:34 UTC
Post by per-gunnar
Time flies and we're all getting older...
Yes, WZ would have been 61 today.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Zevon. Thanks for everything.

-- Lucy