M`I,5.Perse cution ` w hy won't th e Br itish poli ce do thei r jo b an d p ut a s top to i t?
i***@lycos.com
2008-01-01 13:29:30 UTC
-= why. won't the British police do their job and put a stop to it? -=

The British police. obviously do know what is taking place. Besides my
interpretations of what. individual officers have said which forces that
conclusion, it. would be inconceivable for them to be unaware of something
on. this scale.

If they know, then they will know that the abusers have broken laws in. the
UK and abroad. Recently the UK introduced. laws against electronic spying
which carry a penalty. of several years jail if caught. If the police know
illegal harassment is taking place, and do. nothing about it, then they are
failing. in their responsibilities.

Last Easter (1995) I went into the local police station. in London and spoke
to an officer about the harassment against me. But I couldn't. provide
tangible evidence; what people. said, in many cases years ago, is beyond
proof, and without something to support my statements I cannot expect. a
police officer to. take the complaint seriously.

The current situation with regard to the police is not one which allows. a
breakthrough in dealing. with the problem. On the one hand, most individual
officers at a local police station may not know about the ongoing. assaults,
so a complaint at that. level will not yield results. Yet the police as an
organisation do. know of the harassment, and they must be aware that a
complaint has been made at a police station. So it is. clearly their duty to
take preventative action against the continuing molestation, but. because
the criminals are operating on behalf of a state agency,. the police are not
carrying out their. duty.

2569
Mackenzie
2008-01-01 22:13:12 UTC
w hy wont you l eave t hese n ews g roups, y ou a nnoyin g p iece of s
hit?
Baldoni
2008-01-05 19:51:33 UTC
Post by Mackenzie
w hy wont you l eave t hese n ews g roups, y ou a nnoyin g p iece of s
hit?
Mike has got mental health problems and believes he is being watched by
the Secret Service in his own house. He is also highly skilled with
IT.

When people answer him it just keeps the ball rolling as he thinks you
could be MI5.

To reply is like throwing petrol on a fire.
--
Count Baldoni