Jordan on Letterman...
I***@aol.com
2008-04-15 00:37:18 UTC
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I was reading the "Late
Show" newsletter, and Jordan is scheduled for Friday...

Garry

Friday, April 18

Amy Poehler (Baby Mama)
Jason Segel (Forgetting Sarah Marshall)
Jordan Zevon (CD, "Inside's Out")
Lucy Pfeffa
2008-04-15 01:39:56 UTC
Post by I***@aol.com
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I was reading the "Late
Show" newsletter, and Jordan is scheduled for Friday...
Garry
Friday, April 18
Amy Poehler (Baby Mama)
Jason Segel (Forgetting Sarah Marshall)
Jordan Zevon (CD, "Inside's Out")
It was taped tonight at 7. I just heard from someone in attendance.
Jordan sang "The Joke's On Me" and got no chair time.

-- Lucy
Sean K. Patrick