Happy New Year...
Lucy Pfeffa
2009-01-01 03:45:15 UTC
Recalling Snake's suggestion in years past, I'll be singing Don't Let Us
Get Sick at midnight.

-- Lucy
Dan
2009-01-01 04:53:41 UTC
Happy New Year!
Jay Furr
Happy new year!
sfw
2009-01-01 21:58:51 UTC
Post by Lucy Pfeffa
Recalling Snake's suggestion in years past, I'll be singing Don't Let Us
Get Sick at midnight.
That's nice. And a happy new year to you!

Sarah
Iain
2009-01-02 16:38:42 UTC
Thanks, Lucy, and a Happy New Year to all from me too.
-- Lucy
Peter Huish
2009-01-04 06:21:30 UTC
Post by Lucy Pfeffa
Recalling Snake's suggestion in years past, I'll be singing Don't Let Us
Get Sick at midnight.
Before or after the WZ version of Auld Lang Syne?

Happy New Year,

pete
kape
2009-01-06 19:39:35 UTC
"Nobody's in Love This Year," then "Auld Lang Syne."
Here's a lyric from NiLTY for these financial times. I guess
Warren liked EE bonds.

No one's invested enough of themselves
To yield to maturity

I've been away a bit. Happy New Year everyone.

~ Ken
pete
Joanne Corsano
2009-01-07 17:03:09 UTC
Post by kape
"Nobody's in Love This Year," then "Auld Lang Syne."
Here's a lyric from NiLTY for these financial times. I guess
Warren liked EE bonds.
Well, he WAS a junk bond king.

A belated Happy New Year to everyone from me, too. Let's resolve to
make this newsgroup a more active place in 2009.

Joanne

Post by kape
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<