"Desperados Under the Eaves" sung by Jordan Zevon
Joanne Corsano
2012-07-16 14:42:35 UTC
My friend David Jenkins, whom I met when he played bass in Dave
Davies' band back around the turn of the millennium, directed me to
the following video (my friend plays bass in the video):

Apparently this group of musicians performed a whole Zevon tribute
show in L.A., but I don't know if there are other videos or any other
information out there.

I suppose I should go look at the WZBB to see if this is being
discussed, but I'm sure Lucy will cross post if it has somehow escaped
the notice of the BB users.

-Joanne

at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<
lpfeffa
2012-07-16 16:44:18 UTC
http://youtu.be/HqziUoSiPMc
Apparently this group of musicians performed a whole Zevon tribute
show in L.A., but I don't know if there are other videos or any other
information out there.
I suppose I should go look at the WZBB to see if this is being
discussed, but I'm sure Lucy will cross post if it has somehow escaped
the notice of the BB users.
-Joanne
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<
Yes! A while ago, some group did a tribute at the Will Geer
Theater and Charlene started a thread for it. We just
appended the Topanga discussion onto it. Look for "Under
the Oaks..."

There are some more videos on YouTube of the event. There's
one of Matt Cartsonis & Syd Straw doing LGM, among others.

-- Lucy