If anybody still checks in here...
I***@aol.com
2009-10-30 19:34:49 UTC
Wolfgang's Vault has some Zevon concerts featured this week, if anyone
is interested. Nothing particularly rare, but it's nice to see them
all in one place, and the introductory essay is nice...

Garry

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/warren-zevon/concerts/tower-theater-april-22-1980.html?utm_source=NL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=091030
Joanne Corsano
2009-10-31 22:20:59 UTC
Post by I***@aol.com
Wolfgang's Vault has some Zevon concerts featured this week, if anyone
is interested. Nothing particularly rare, but it's nice to see them
all in one place, and the introductory essay is nice...
Garry
http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/warren-zevon/concerts/tower-theater-april-22-1980.html?utm_source=NL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=091030
I do check in, although I confess I have recently created a user name
on the website bulletin board and have posted there a few times. I'm
pleased to see the relative lack of off-topic discussion that is going
on over there (compared to some other musicians' message boards that I
look at).

In addition to Wolfgang's Vault, I have also recently discovered that
the Internet Archive has a huge number of Zevon shows available for
download. All legal and approved by the Zevon estate. Here:

http://www.archive.org/index.php

Joanne

Post by I***@aol.com
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<