Passing grade?
Chuck Finley
2011-07-11 17:41:51 UTC
The Cleveland Plain Dealer has rated the offspring of musicians on their
musical ability. Jakob Dylan gets an A, both of John Lennon's sons get a B,
and Jordan Zevon gets a C. But is it just because he doesn't do novelty
songs like his father did?

http://www.cleveland.com/pdq/index.ssf/2011/07/rock_stars_offspring_who_follo.html

Jordan Zevon (Warren Zevon): There are no Werewolves of London howling on
any of Jordan's recordings. It's edgy pop music tinged with a little
Costello-like peace, love and understanding. Warren's boy is just not that
excitable. C
lpfeffa
2011-07-11 23:04:43 UTC
Post by Chuck Finley
The Cleveland Plain Dealer has rated the offspring of
musicians on their musical ability. Jakob Dylan gets an A,
both of John Lennon's sons get a B, and Jordan Zevon gets a
C. But is it just because he doesn't do novelty songs like
his father did?
http://www.cleveland.com/pdq/index.ssf/2011/07/rock_stars_offspring_who_follo.html
Jordan Zevon (Warren Zevon): There are no Werewolves of
London howling on any of Jordan's recordings. It's edgy pop
music tinged with a little Costello-like peace, love and
understanding. Warren's boy is just not that excitable. C
Well, they gave Nancy Sinatra an A, so I wouldn't put too
much store in that. LOL.
n***@nonospam.org
2011-08-17 20:52:20 UTC
Post by Chuck Finley
The Cleveland Plain Dealer has rated the offspring of
musicians on their musical ability. Jakob Dylan gets an A,
both of John Lennon's sons get a B, and Jordan Zevon gets a
C. But is it just because he doesn't do novelty songs like
his father did?
http://www.cleveland.com/pdq/index.ssf/2011/07/rock_stars_offspring_who_follo.html
Jordan Zevon (Warren Zevon): There are no Werewolves of
London howling on any of Jordan's recordings. It's edgy pop
music tinged with a little Costello-like peace, love and
understanding. Warren's boy is just not that excitable. C
Well, they gave Nancy Sinatra an A, so I wouldn't put too much store in
that. LOL.
I recall the album "Nancy and Lee" being a great make-out record in 1968!
--
Please reply in this newsgroup. I never post my true
email address to prevent spam. Thank you.