Zevon News!
lpfeffa
2010-05-31 20:53:49 UTC
I just got an email from Jordan, in which he says:

"I did however come across a travel case the other day
filled with more reels and tons of cassette tapes with
writing sessions, live shows, and home demos. Actually blows
away the stuff that I found the first time around. The reels
have to be sent to a tape house to be baked and transferred
to digital and then I'll know more."

YAYYYYYY!!!

-- Lucy
j***@LYC0S.C0M
Well there's some good news...
Joanne Corsano
2010-06-28 12:20:45 UTC
Post by lpfeffa
"I did however come across a travel case the other day
filled with more reels and tons of cassette tapes with
writing sessions, live shows, and home demos. Actually blows
away the stuff that I found the first time around. The reels
have to be sent to a tape house to be baked and transferred
to digital and then I'll know more."
YAYYYYYY!!!
-- Lucy
Wow ... that IS news. Maybe this means we haven't heard the last Zevon
material. I suppose I oughta go look at the website occasionally.

Joanne

Post by lpfeffa
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<