WTMD 897 Greatest Albums...
I***@aol.com
2008-04-22 01:26:36 UTC
Warren shows up on the list....

http://www.towson.edu/wtmd/897albums.pdf

Greatest album rankings...

#228 Excitable Boy 1978
#523 Warren Zevon 1976
#786 The Wind 2003

And here...

Long Time No See.

The following artists have the longest gaps in years between albums on
the list.

1. James Taylor, 32 Years
a. Sweet Baby James, 1970
b. October Road, 2002

2. Santana, 29 Years
a. Abraxas, 1970
b. Supernatural, 1999

3. Johnny Cash, 26 Years
a. At Folsom Prison, 1968
b. American Recordings, 1994

4. Warren Zevon, 25 years
a. Excitable Boy, 1978
b. The Wind, 2003

5. Leonard Cohen, 24 Years
a. Songs of Leonard Cohen, 1968
b. The Future,1992

And maybe in other categories, but I'm too lazy to look right now.

Garry
Dan
2008-04-22 01:51:21 UTC
#228 Excitable Boy 1978
#523 Warren Zevon 1976
#786 The Wind 2003
And here...
Long Time No See.
The following artists have the longest gaps in years between albums on
the list.
1. James Taylor, 32 Years
a. Sweet Baby James, 1970
b. October Road, 2002
2. Santana, 29 Years
a. Abraxas, 1970
b. Supernatural, 1999
3. Johnny Cash, 26 Years
a. At Folsom Prison, 1968
b. American Recordings, 1994
4. Warren Zevon, 25 years
a. Excitable Boy, 1978
b. The Wind, 2003
5. Leonard Cohen, 24 Years
a. Songs of Leonard Cohen, 1968
b. The Future,1992
And maybe in other categories, but I'm too lazy to look right now.
Garry
All of this stuff is crap. The Doobie Brothers are not in the Rock HOF
and neither is WZ, but Madonna is!
Joanne Corsano
2008-04-22 14:56:23 UTC
Post by Dan
All of this stuff is crap. The Doobie Brothers are not in the Rock HOF
and neither is WZ, but Madonna is!
These kinds of lists may be crap, but it's always interesting to look
for your favorite artists, and agree or disagree about their
placement. These lists are always good for at least generating a good
argument.

-Joanne

Post by Dan
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<