Werewolves in Kid Rock song?
g***@brew-master.com
2008-04-27 15:57:48 UTC
I was spinning around the radio dial yesterday and heard Kid Rock's
song 'All Summer Long". To my deaf ear, it sounds like the song starts
with the main Werewolves of London chords. Anyone else hear this or am
i nuts?
Leo
Chris
2008-05-20 13:56:10 UTC
Post by g***@brew-master.com
I was spinning around the radio dial yesterday and heard Kid Rock's
song 'All Summer Long". To my deaf ear, it sounds like the song starts
with the main Werewolves of London chords. Anyone else hear this or am
i nuts?
Leo
You are NOT nuts. It's a intentional mix of Werewolves and Sweet
Home Alabama. It's a little strange.
I***@aol.com
2008-05-24 23:34:12 UTC
Post by g***@brew-master.com
I was spinning around the radio dial yesterday and heard Kid Rock's
song 'All Summer Long". To my deaf ear, it sounds like the song starts
with the main Werewolves of London chords. Anyone else hear this or am
i nuts?
Leo
He played it on Letterman a couple weeks back...it might be on YouTube
by now...

Garry
Alan Page
2008-05-25 04:19:35 UTC
Post by g***@brew-master.com
I was spinning around the radio dial yesterday and heard Kid Rock's
song 'All Summer Long". To my deaf ear, it sounds like the song starts
with the main Werewolves of London chords. Anyone else hear this or am
i nuts?
Leo
He played it on Letterman a couple weeks back...it might be on YouTube
by now...
Garry
It is on Letterman's site...
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/live/archive/php/live.phtml
--
Alan (sneaking over from alt.fan.letterman where Lucy used to go)

www.best-page.us

~WWWWW~
What a Wonderful Web We Weave
per-gunnar
2008-05-31 22:28:57 UTC
It is on Letterman's site...http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/live/archive/php/live.phtml
--
Alan (sneaking over from alt.fan.letterman where Lucy used to go)
Thanks! A friend of mine played the song for me. I said it had sampled/
borrowed from Werewolves... and he said no, it's from another song,
and fast forwarded to the Sweet Home Alabama-part... ;)