I'm Still Here
Linda
2011-04-06 14:50:00 UTC
Well after all this time I finally figured out how to post to the
group. I'm still here, read everything. Facebook seems to be the group
of choice now a days since there's a Zevon group on there (or 2 or
so). Waddy now and then will post videos that are just wonderful to
see again, although we do have all the DVDs that Howard so graciously
made for us years ago.
As for music, love many of the American Idol alumni (don't hate:)
especially Taylor Hicks, dislike most of the new stuff on the radio.
Howard that IS you isn't it? Hi.
Linda
lpfeffa

-- Lucy, not doing the Twits or the Facespace.
j***@LYC0S.C0M
2011-04-07 13:04:01 UTC
Post by lpfeffa
-- Lucy, not doing the Twits or the Facespace.
Are those the names of the new dances the young folks are doing these
days?

My back hurts too much to do much dancing anymore...
lpfeffa
2011-04-08 16:36:26 UTC
Post by j***@LYC0S.C0M
Post by lpfeffa
-- Lucy, not doing the Twits or the Facespace.
Are those the names of the new dances the young folks are
doing these days?
My back hurts too much to do much dancing anymore...
Back, knees...they all give out eventually. But at least
we're still around to whine about it. ;-)

-- Lucy
j***@LYC0S.C0M
2011-04-09 14:35:45 UTC
Post by lpfeffa
Post by j***@LYC0S.C0M
Post by lpfeffa
-- Lucy, not doing the Twits or the Facespace.
Are those the names of the new dances the young folks are
doing these days?
My back hurts too much to do much dancing anymore...
Back, knees...they all give out eventually.
Yes, "...the shit that used to work, it won't work now..."
Post by lpfeffa
But at least we're still
around to whine about it. ;-)
Yup...the only alternative- well, that'll come eventually.
sfw
2011-04-12 02:13:21 UTC
Back, knees...they all give out eventually. But at least we're still
around to whine about it. ;-)
Some of them they can replace.

Sarah, she of the bionic hip
Howard
2011-04-08 01:13:02 UTC
Post by Linda
Howard that IS you isn't it? Hi.
Linda
Hi back, Linda.
Joanne Corsano
2011-05-23 01:12:45 UTC
Post by Linda
Well after all this time I finally figured out how to post to the
group. I'm still here, read everything. Facebook seems to be the group
of choice now a days since there's a Zevon group on there (or 2 or
so). Waddy now and then will post videos that are just wonderful to
see again, although we do have all the DVDs that Howard so graciously
made for us years ago.
As for music, love many of the American Idol alumni (don't hate:)
especially Taylor Hicks, dislike most of the new stuff on the radio.
Howard that IS you isn't it? Hi.
Linda
Well, this shows how often I check the newsgroup these days. Nice to
see any activity at all, even if it's just "hello, what's shakin'?"

-Joanne

Post by Linda
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<